Love Cars? Do you want to own a Tint Ur Ride Store?
Established in 2007, the Tint Ur Ride group has expanded to 5 stores in Newcastle, Sydney and the Central Coast.
Each of our stores are independently owned and managed. We are able to keep our costs down by sharing advertising costs, having greater purchasing power and have good relationships between stores to share tips, techniques and even staff. Our Head Office provides training and marketing guidance and ongoing support as needed. We also provide in-house sign writing and promotional printing for our stores, which helps maintain brand consistency.
What makes our business successful?
Firstly, our customers LOVE our name, especially if they’re a “Pimp My Ride” fan, an American TV series about car modifications.
Secondly, we offer competitive pricing whilst offering a quality product with lifetime warranty. There is a vast range of window films on the market, sadly cheap imports tend to ruin the reputation of the window film industry when the film fails after a short period of time. We are very proud of the quality of our films to have not let us down in 10 years in the industry.
We’re passionate about what we do, and about our brand. Our store owners and staff constantly strive to ensure our customers receive a professional service and each car is treated with care and respect. Goodwill is an important aspect in our Group and we see many customers return to our stores with each new car they purchase.
Why Join Tint Ur Ride?
- Affordable entry into owning your own business. We have various packages available, catering for individual needs.
- Low Setup cost and overheads.
- Suitable for 1 person, a husband-wife team or Manage your own group of Tinters!
- Join a network of like-minded business owners, unlimited support and guidance between stores.
- Full training and ongoing support from our Head Office.
- Flexible hours – set your own hours, enjoy the freedom of being your own boss!
For more information, please contact Jason on 0411 951 498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an information pack.